Hampstead Baptist Church Job Posting
ASSOCIATE PASTOR OF YOUTH AND WORSHIP
Hampstead Baptist Church is seeking an associate pastor to fill a full-time position responsible to provide pastoral leadership to the Youth/Family Ministry and Music Ministry of HBC.
- Must meet the biblical qualifications for overseer found in 1 Timothy 3:1–7 and Titus 1:5–9.
- Must possess and demonstrate ability to preach and teach, relate to and mentor people of various age groups, oversee various ministries, and equip others for ministry.
- Must affirm the Baptist Faith & Message 2000.
- Must be willing and capable of teaching and preaching.
- Must possess abilities to lead musical worship on Sunday Mornings
- Education: Master of Divinity or equivalent is desired but not required.
- Experience: Related ministry experience is desired but not required.
ESTIMATED TIME COMMITMENT
- This is a full-time position that will split time between Youth/Family Discipleship and Music.
- 60% of time will be spent working with Youth/Family Discipleship.
- 20% of time will be spent assisting the Lead Pastor with various tasks including funerals, visitation, counseling, etc.
- 20% of time will be devoted to preparing for and leading worship on Sunday Mornings.
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Matching
- Please submit a resume and music sample to firstname.lastname@example.org